Chennai, “Gateway to The South” is magnificent state where one can see original natives of India who were pushed to southwards by Aryans. According to history Aryns were from European countries that have great knowledge of weapons and also tricks of fighting. On other hand Dravidians (original citizens) were loving and polite farmers who do neither understand fighting gimmick and nor cunning strategies. Sojourners can see various immaculate temples constructed during different dynasties depicting some kind of story related to gods. A few of them are mentioned below:
- PanchRathas at Mahaballipuram tell about heroes of epic Mahabharata.
- Kapaleeswarar Temple is 7th century angelic shrine is dedicated to goddess Karpagambal who is goddess of wish yielding tree. She is one of the forms of Devi Parvati (consort of Lord Shiva).
- Ashtalakshmi Temple is devoted to Goddess Lakshmi and her eight forms are worshipped here because ashta means eight in Sanskrit.
- Adeeswar Temple is also known as VadaSabri where lord Iyyappa is worshipped.
- Some other pious shrines are also under listed:
- Temples of Sangam Age
- Temples of DivyaPrabhantham Hymns
- Structural temples of Cholas
- Structural temples of Vijaynagar / Nayaks
Book cheapest flight tickets from Hyderabad to Chennai and visit stupendous angelic sculptures where one would feel heavenly bliss in niche of god. Flywidus proffers air ticketing in considerable suttle service companies such as Air India, Deccan Air, Spice Jet, Indigo, Jet Konnect and Jet Airways.